½ cup coconut flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ cup coconut sugar
2 tablespoons Frontier Non-Alcoholic Vanilla
½ teaspoon almond extract
2 tablespoons mushed banana
½ cup coconut milk
2 tablespoons ghee
6 tablespoons coconut butter
1 tablespoon Frontier Non-Alcoholic Vanilla
¼ teaspoon almond extract
½ teaspoon cinnamon (or more if you like)
Dash of salt
3 pieces of bacon, cooked
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the coconut flour, baking soda and coconut sugar. Make sure there are no lumps in the mixture.
3. In a different bowl, mush a small banana up with a fork until smooth.
4. In another bowl, whisk eggs, vanilla, almond extract, add mushed banana and coconut milk. Add to the coconut flour mixture and mix until thick and smooth.
5. Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners and spoon the batter into each cup. (I use these reusable cupcake liners here.) Will make about 9 cupcakes.
6. Bake the cupcakes for 20-25 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. Let cool on a wire rack.
7. While the cupcakes are cooling, make the icing. In a bowl put the ghee, coconut butter, almond extract, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon and mix together with a fork until thick and smooth.
8. Cook 3 pieces of bacon (I use this brand which is sugar free here).
9. When cupcakes are completely cool, spread on the icing and top with bacon.
10. Put on your favorite plate and thoroughly enjoy!