1 tbsp. olive oil
15-30 stalks asparagus
1 tsp sea salt
1 garlic clove (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash asparagus and cut off the ends. Place asparagus in a baking dish or pan and drizzle with oil, salt, and optional sprinkle cut up garlic on top.
3. Toss asparagus with the oil, salt, and garlic until thoroughly worked into the asparagus.
4. Bake until crispy about 15-20 minutes. *Thicker asparagus may take longer to crisp up
5. Add as a side to any meal or even chop up and toss into a salad as a substitute crouton for an extra baked crunch!